Qualified Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Northwestern Air Lease Ltd.
Northwestern Air Lease Ltd. is looking for qualified Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer!
Employer: Northwestern Air Lease Ltd.
Title: Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $ 27.47 per hour ~ $37.36 per hour (To be Negotiated)
Work Location: Hanger #2, Fort Smith, Northwest Territories X0E 0P0
Hours of work: 30 ~ 40 hours/ per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation fee remuneration
Positions Available: 2
– Perform troubleshooting procedure to find root causes of faults on cabin air conditioning, electrical, and hydraulic systems
– Perform and documents routine maintenance such as 100, 200, 500 hour inspections
– Install or modify aircraft engines and mechanical, hydraulic, flight control, fuel, and pneumatic systems
– Repair or replace various components of the aircraft structure such as propeller, batter, laning gears, and etc.
– Perform other duties as instructed by Airworthiness Directives and its’ relevant Service Bulletin
– Education: A College diploma in aircraft maintenance or completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required. Completion of Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course
– Experience: No formal experience is required as on job training is provided. Experience is an asset.
– Language: English
– Driver’s License and Criminal Record check are required
How to Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.