Website Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
Internal – External Posting
Contract to March 31, 2024
Salary Range: $50,460 – $71,539
NADF is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Account Manager.
Established in 1987, NADF is a results-oriented Aboriginal organization delivering programs and services that support and empower Aboriginal peoples and First Nation communities in Northern Ontario to pursue business and community economic development opportunities.
The Account Manager will encourage and facilitate business proposals to NADF, prepare recommendations on financial assistance to be offered by NADF’s programs; and perform regular monitoring to ensure continued compliance with affected programs.
You are a self- starter and a dedicated team player; you have the highest integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality; you are a superior communicator with strong written and verbal skills; you are proactive, organized, and energetic.
The standard work week thirty-five (35) hours per work week and the office hours will be from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
· Deliver NADF’s loans products by: Evaluating the management capability, market potential, financing arrangements, security, credit history of applicant and other factors to determine business viability. Calculating and explaining profitability, coverage, and liquidity ratios.
· Facilitate new business proposals to NADF by: Performing outreach promoting all NADF’s offerings, all complementary programs, and services of NADF.
· Monitors the performance of the applicant during the control/repayment period to ensure continued compliance with the program requirements by: Maintaining and reporting case load regularly. Assisting in the preparation of statistical information for program reporting requirements.
· Attends internal or external meetings as required.
· Post-secondary Business and/or accounting diploma is required.
· Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the field of Finance or Aboriginal Financial Institution (AFI) or other similar financial institution is preferred.
Excellent knowledge and experience using Office 365 and related products Microsoft offers and the ability to learn a loans management software.
· Strong organizational skills, and key attention to detail.
· Ability to manage competing priorities.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Ability to travel as may be required.
NADF encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, men, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. While we appreciate all applications for this position, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. For full job description, visit www.nadf.org/careers.org. Closing date: May 17, 2022, by 4:30 p.m. EDT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.