Website Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg is a First Nations community located north 35km of White River, Ontario. At Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg we work as team to support each other and our community members.
HR MANAGER Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg is seeking a Human Resources Manager to champion its HR function and bring the organization to the next level. The HR Manager has stewardship of all aspects of HR – including staffing and recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, health and safety, employee policies, training and development – and will ensure alignment with the organization’s culture and values.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead all recruitment, selection and onboarding initiatives
- Develop and implement employee policies & procedures, including health and safety
- Monitor and respond to changing employment legislation affecting HR
- Advise on HR practices as they relate to occupational health and safety
- Manage compensation and benefit programs, communication, and education to all staff
- Develop a relevant and sustainable performance review process
- Assist with the implementation of training and development programs for all staff
- Facilitate talent reviews, workforce planning, organizational development initiatives as required
- Seek resolutions to employee relations issues within the parameters of company policies and employment legislation
- Serve as an objective resource to all employees and managers
- University degree in a related discipline or equivalent
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation or actively working towards completion with a commitment to complete within one year
- 3 to 5 years progressive HR generalist or management experience that highlights initiative and strong abilities to organize and manage work with successful results
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with proven skills in building collaborative relationships and engaging staff at all levels
- Self-starting with solid analytical and problem-solving skills that support sound decision-making abilities
- Comfortable pushing back and dealing with complex matters with diplomacy, integrity, respect.
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office. Experience with HR and Payroll software platforms an asset.
If you have the passion, skills and experience that we are seeking, we invite you to send us your application in confidence by January 31, 2023.
Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates.
Thank you to all applicants in advance. We will be in contact only with those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate on experience
Benefits: • Dental / Vision / Extended Health care • 5.5% Matching Pension • Training and Development Opportunities • Employee and Family Assistance Program
Work Location: Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg
Application deadline: 2023-01-31
Send Resume to: Joel Merrylees Chief Financial Officer email@example.com 705-971-4279
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.