Website National Money Mart Company (Momentum Financial Services Group)
What do you do?
In the Customer Service Representative role, you will do it all, sales, customer service, local area marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on. Your primary function in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer service through the provision of Money Mart Financial Services.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service – consistently receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently in the Point of Sale system.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of Sale system.
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to complete the transaction.
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all sales are correctly recorded.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis (at least quarterly).
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable Transactions.
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection process.
- General office duties and proper use of all office equipment.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all paperwork accurately.
- All other job-related duties as directed by Management.
High School Diploma
1-2 years customer service and cash handling
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible, self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Strong Communication skills
Benefits to keep you focused:
Performance-based bonuses and incentives
Excellent Extended Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and vision programs
Health Care Spending Accounts
24/7 employee assistance program
Voluntary RRSP Plan
Perks to keep you going strong:
World class training and development programs
Employee discounts on Money Mart® products
Employee Referral Rewards
Great group discounts on cell phones, laptops, etc.
Education reimbursement opportunities
We want to hear from you if:
You are determined and you love to learn.
You are adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
You are motivated to cross sell products and services through excellent customer service.
You work well on a team or independently.
You are goal oriented.
You are passionate about self-development.
You have strong people skills—you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
So, if you’re up for a challenge, there’s a lot to be done at Money Mart®.
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career.
*Notice to Ontario Applicants – National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicant’s with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit https.