Website Municipality of Neebing
The Economic Development Officer Intern will work with Neebing’s Council, staff and volunteers on a variety of projects to promote development and tourism in Neebing. A full job description is available on the Municipality’s website at www.neebing.org/careers.
Qualifications: University or college graduate in a related field or equivalent experience. A degree or experience in business, marketing, urban planning, tourism and recreation programs would be well-suited.
As per the funding requirements:
- The candidate must be either a new entrant into the workforce, transitioning to a new career, or is unemployed or underemployed and is entering a new field.
- The candidate must have not previously participated in NOHFC’s People and Talent Program.
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or older.
- The candidate must reside in Northern Ontario.
- The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found on their website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.