Website Migisi Sahgaigan School Board
The Migisi Sahgaigan School Board is accepting applications for an Elementary Teacher. The Elementary School Teacher is responsible for the overall program delivery in their classroom at Migisi Sahgaigan School. The Elementary School Teacher will ensure students attending have programming and support meeting their own unique educational, emotional, social, and physical needs. This position reports directly to the School Principal/Director.
Individuals possessing the following skills are encouraged to apply:
– Previous experience in the capacity of a classroom teacher.
– Knowing/Understanding of Ontario Curriculum & Guidelines
– Knowledge of Special Education
– Working knowledge of computers
– Knowledge of physical education programming
– Ability to Speak Ojibwe and knowledge Ojibwe culture
1. Bachelor of Education
2. OCT Member in good standing – Primary/Junior Qualifications
3. Experience teaching in a First Nation setting
Short/Long Term Disability
Workplace Wellness Grant
Term Salary Enhancements
Please forward a detailed resume including a personal philosophy statement of Education, Two (2) references (including your most recent immediate supervisor), and copies of certificates, diplomas and transcripts to;
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information Act and Protection of Privacy Act, candidates should provide a brief letter of permission allowing Migisi Sahgaigan School Board to contact references.
Andrew Kivell, Principal/Director of Education
Application Deadline: Posted until position is filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.