Bridges Adult Learning Centre
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration, Education Assistant, or minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Experience working with Adult Learners
- Understanding of barriers to learning
- Knowledge of local labour market issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent using a variety of office equipment, and software (ie/ network printers, computers, tablets, VOIP, VR, email, fax, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation & creative media)
- Assist Literacy Educator & Program Manager with LBS training delivery.
- Lesson plan instruction to individual learners and small groups.
- Assemble lesson plan packages.
- Provide one to one learner support.
- Maintain agency website and social media.
- Create & deliver agency newsletters and video releases.
- Assist with promotions and events.
- Supply Reception duties: answering telephone, transferring calls and taking messages.
- Maintain organization, security and confidentiality of client files.
- Assist with projects and data collection.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Available to travel for work or training opportunities as needed.
Open until filled*
24 hrs/w Monday to Thursday
To apply for this job please visit bridgeslbs.ca.