Reports to: Camp Manager
Shift length: 10 hours
Shift Schedule: Day Shift
Housekeepers are a vital asset to our team and play an integral role in ensuring the cleanliness of
rooms and dorms throughout the site. Housekeepers work with the Housekeeping Lead and Camp
Manager to follow the company standards for quality and site cleanliness.
• Perform walkdown of assigned dorms daily, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
• Daily cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms and shared washrooms
• Daily sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of guest rooms, common areas and dorm hallways
• Complete check-outs and linen changes as scheduled and in a timely manner
• Daily cleaning and sanitization of laundry rooms and high touch points in dorms
• Maintain cleanliness of dorm hallways, including high dusting of all surfaces
• Collect, launder and fold towels
• Maintain clean and organized work areas (including storage rooms and housekeeping cart)
throughout the shift
• Maintain a safe working environment at all times
• Follow all safety controls related to COVID including regular handwashing, proper use of PPE
and enhanced cleaning/sanitation requirements
• Assist with other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
• Climb ladders and stairs.
• Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
• Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
• Work with arms above shoulder height.
Please send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.