Website Head Start in Business
Head Start in Business is looking to contract YOUTH SUPERVISORS for specific locations across Northern Ontario and dates. We are looking for passionate individuals that are looking to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of our youth. 1-week contracts in various locations across Northern Ontario.
Sudbury July 11-15, 2022
Kenora July 11-15, 2022
Dryden July 18-22, 2022
Hearst August 8-12, 2022
What is Head Start in Business?
Head Start in Business is a Pan-Northern Community Futures Development Corporation project that encourages youth to explore and expand their entrepreneurial potential while remaining in Northern Ontario. We offer summer camps for youth aged 9-13
Why work with Head Start in Business?
· You can make a DIFFERENCE!
· The opportunity to help tomorrow’s business owners
· Small camp sizes
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support Program Coordinator instruction
· Assisting with preparation of classroom & lessons
· Behaviors Management
· Supervision of youth
· 1 Week contract, Monday-Friday – 8:30AM – 4:00PM
· 1+ Year of Experience
· Diploma in the following studies: Early Childhood Education; Bachelor of Education; Child and Youth Work; Child and Youth Care
· First Aid & CPR Certification
· Current Vulnerable Sectors Police Check
· Bilingualism is considered an asset
· $1000 contract (5 day work week).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.