AZ/DZ Truck Driver
Website GFL Environmental
GFL Environmental is looking for an AZ or DZ Driver to support our Thunder Bay location.
We offer (Perks/Benefits):
• Competitive Pay;
• OT pay after 44 hours;
• All year-round employment;
• Paid Group Benefits after 3 months (Health/Dental/Life/LTD);
• RSRSP match (after 3 months)
• On-going coaching and support;
• Growth Opportunities.
• Primary focus will be to assist plant operations on a shift schedule.
• Operate various types of trucks including Vacuum, Hydrovac, Box, Van trailer and Roll-off.
• Power washing and High Pressure Water blasting as required.
• Operate Pick-up truck, utility trailer, forklift, excavator, bobcat, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of Tools and Equipment.
• Safely load, transport and unload a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous goods.
• Complete all required transport documents including pre & post trip inspections.
• Maintain compliance with all relevant legislation, MOE, MOL & MTO.
• Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner.
• Perform driver check-ins at day’s end to ensure complete and accurate run/paperwork completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• High School diploma minimum.
• Valid AZ or DZ license.
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Shift work with overtime as required.
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.