Website Fresh Market Foods
Fresh Market Foods Employment Opportunity
Location: 79 Queen Street, Sioux Lookout, ON
Fresh Market Foods is seeking a dedicated Receiver to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for efficiently operating forklifts, ensuring accurate receiving of products, maintaining a clean and organized warehouse, and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
Operate a variety of forklifts including Powered Pallet Truck, Narrow Aisle Reach and Counterbalance Forklift
Safely receive all products entering the store including verifying actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and checking product temperatures as needed
Complete and initial receiving logbook and keep invoices organized
Distribute goods to appropriate departments
Ensure that the warehouse is clean and organized at all times
Responsible for the cleanliness of the receiving area including the loading dock and trash area
Follow Health & Safety Guidelines at all times
Responsible for pop and grocery picks
· Forklift experience an asset
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Able to work 7am – 4pm
· Available to work on rotation for every 3rd Saturday
· Team player
· Medical & Dental Benefits, Long Term Disability, and RRSP program are available after completing a 3-month probation period.
· Employee Assistance Program and Maple Program are also accessible after probation.
· Access to Staff Wellness Program which encompasses the Fresh Market Foods Gym.
· Dayforce Wallet for pay access when needed.
· Enjoy a 10% Staff discount at Fresh market Foods and a 20% at Your Dollar Store with More after completing the three-month probationary period.
Work Experience: Experience is an asset but not required.
Terms of Employment: Full-Time
Hourly Rate: $19 per hour
Apply with Resume or Application Form to:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodation will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.