Website Fresh Market Foods
Order Desk Manager
As Order Desk Manager you will work with staff to ensure orders are completed in a timely fashion while providing the best service to our customers!
· Train and coach staff on all aspects of the Order Desk including shopping orders, processing Nutrition North Subsidy, and communicating with customers
· Grow business for the Order Desk by reaching out to the communities and informing them of our services and the Nutrition North program.
· Develop strong working relationships with local airlines used by customers to ensure timely delivery of orders.
· Responsible for the Nutrition North Program ensuring that Fresh Market Foods remains in compliance with sales and reporting requirements as set out by the Government of Canada.
· Promote the use of the Ecommerce Store (store.freshmarketfoods.ca) to streamline the ordering process
· Work with file maintenance to ensure products are entered following Nutrition North Guidelines
· Communicate regularly with the Marketing Department to continually enhance the Ecommerce Store (store.freshmarketfoods.ca)
· Interact with customers and resolve complaints or grievances
· Provide Excellent Customer Service and address customer concerns in a timely manner
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Available to work varying shifts
· 2 – 3 years supervisory/management experience
Terms of Employment: Full-Time
· Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Employee Assistance Program and Maple Program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· RRSP program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Staff Wellness Program
· Dayforce Wallet – access your pay when you want
· 10% Staff Discount
Closing Date: December 3, 2022
Points of Contact:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Phone: 1-807-737-1630 ext. 1012
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.