Website Fresh Market Foods
We pride ourselves in providing a variety of fresh products to our customers. Our Meat Department contributes a large part to this by providing our customers with high grade tender cuts of meat.
Cutting beef, poultry, lamb and pork into retail cuts, labeling and packaging them in trays using packaging equipment
Using and maintaining hand tools and accessories correctly and safely
Displaying and maintaining meat products
Observing sanitation practices and procedures to prevent contamination
Answer Customer questions and ensure Customers leave satisfied
Be aware of department promotions
Keep workspace clear of debris and clear of clutter
· Safety Orientated
· Excellent Customer Service
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Available to work varying shifts
· Team player
· Experience is an asset but not required; Training will be provided
· Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· RRSP program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Staff Wellness Program
· Dayforce Wallet – access your pay when you want
· 10% Staff Discount (after 3 Month Probation completed)
Apply with Resume or Application to:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Phone: 1-807-737-1630 ext. 1012
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.