Website Fresh Market Foods
As a Grocery Clerk you will be responsible to ensure our store is stocked and clean, while providing exceptional Customer Service!
Stock product following proper rotation and facing procedures
Ensure that aisles are clean and free from debris
Assist cashiers with packing of customer groceries
Assist customers with carry out of groceries
Collect carts from parking lot area
Ensure that walkway is clean and free of snow and ice
Other duties as assigned
· Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Able to do heavy lifting
· Good Organizational & Time Management Skills
· Good Customer Service
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Available to work days, evenings and weekends
· Team player
· Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· RRSP program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Staff Wellness Program
· Dayforce Wallet – access your pay when you want
· 10% Staff Discount (after 3 Month Probation completed)
Terms of Employment: Full-time
Apply with Resume or Application to:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.