Website Fresh Market Foods
If you love to be creative and enjoy fun treats, this could be the department for you! Soft Serve Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes, Cotton Candy, and Gourmet Popcorn are just some of the things you will be helping to create!
Serve customers in a positive and engaging manner
Operate a till for confectionery purchases
Safely prepare and serve all menu items to quality and presentation
Make frozen treats, popcorn and other Confectionery items
Rotate bulk area good and assist customers with purchases as needed
Ensure supplies are well stocked (ie. Straws, napkins, spoons, etc.)
Keep workspace clear of debris and clutter
· Excellent Customer Service
· Mature, friendly and a team player
· Available to work varying shifts
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· RRSP program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Staff Wellness Program
· Dayforce Wallet – access your pay when you want
· 10% Staff Discount
Please send Resume to:
Liz Ward, Human Resources Manager
In Store: 79 Queen Street; Sioux Lookout, ON
Phone: 1-807-737-1630 ext. 1012
Fresh Market Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.