Website Fresh Market Foods
Assistant Grocery Manager
Are you ready to take on a leadership role while growing your skills? In this position you will grow and develop your leadership skills while learning about the grocery industry.
· Assist Manager with the daily operation of the Grocery Department
· Order products, manage store inventory, and monitor product quality
· Coordinate with all vendors to maximize weekly department sales
· Oversees and engages in the building of floor displays and merchandise shippers
· Plan and oversee weekly end displays
· Assign duties, supervise and train staff
· Review incoming orders and invoices to ensure accuracy and correct pricing
· Interact with customers and resolve complaints or grievances
· Maintain department cleanliness
· Excellent Customer Service
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Available to work days, evenings and weekends
· Medical & Dental Benefits and Long Term Disability (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· RRSP program (after 3 Month Probation completed)
· Staff Wellness Program
· Dayforce Wallet – access your pay when you want
· 10% Staff Discount
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.