Superior North Catholic District School Board
Internal/External Job Posting
Executive Administrative Assistant to the Superintendents of Education
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Location to be determined
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that loves to work in a healthy and
happy team culture that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within
a Catholic organization.
The Executive Administrative Assistant to the Superintendents of Education will provide
administrative support for and under the direction of the Superintendents of Education.
SNCDSB is seeking an individual who has:
● Degree or diploma in Business/Office Administration;
● 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role;
● Knowledge and/or experience with accounting
● Exceptional attention to detail;
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
● Ability to conduct research and create reports and presentations;
● Excellent time management and organizational skills;
● Ability to learn quickly and takes initiative;
● Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion;
● Digitally capable and current in 21st century technologies and computer skills;
● Multi tasking skills;
● Ability to meet deadlines; and
● School Board knowledge and/or experience is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
● Undergo a successful police records check with vulnerable sector screening;
● Attend Professional Development training as per Board requirements; and
● Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
Please submit a completed application package including:
● Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences
related to the position
● Current Pastoral Reference (If applicable)
● A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for
your package to be considered complete. Note: Must include current immediate supervisor.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to https://sncdsb.simplication.com/ by
October 14, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages
applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring
process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
To apply for this job please visit sncdsb.simplication.com.