Digital Account Executive
Dougall Media, Thunder’s Bay’s only locally owned broadcast/multimedia company, has an exciting opening as a Digital Account Executive with the Newswatch Team.
If you are looking to collaborate with local and regional businesses, be the first to know when there is a new company start up or a new product launch, have inside information on local events and promotions, and want the opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment, then look no further!
Dougall Media offers unique employee perks such as free event tickets, team building and collaboration, staff parties and barbecues, employee learning and development opportunities.
The Digital Account Executive is responsible for generating media revenues for the Newswatch websites and to meet or exceed predetermined goals. The Account Executive creates revenue by meeting perspective clients, making sales presentations and selling directly to current clients as assigned. This position is entrusted to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with various local business, agencies or individuals and encourage them to reach their target audience through the Newswatch Channels and services.
• Develop and manage revenue-producing relationships with client and agencies
• Act as ambassador representing Dougall Media at industry and media events, and with clients
• Continue to learn and develop skills as a Digital Account Executive
• Prospect for new business using sales funnel techniques
• Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them
• Manage and take responsibility for the schedule of deliverables and campaigns of each client, being primary point of contract and managing all customer care and service
• Oversee campaign execution and analysis
Required credentials and skills:
• Previous experience in customer service or sales industry
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Hard-working, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office
• Valid Ontario Drivers License
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love creating marketing solutions for local businesses, have excellent presentation skills, and can handle numerous tasks at once, then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.