Website European Meats & Deli
European Meats and Deli is a small family business and have long-standing customers in Thunder Bay and surrounding areas.
We are looking for staff to work in the deli on Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:15pm and as available throughout the week from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:45pm. We are willing to accommodate hours around class schedules, exams, etc. Within walking distance to Confederation College campus.
- Greet customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Demonstrates superior customer service
- Process cash register payments by cash, debit, credit card and gift certificate
- Some hot and cold food preparation (example – sandwiches, deli trays, etc)
- Use of commercial power equipment, including slicers and oven
- Receive and write product orders
- Receiving and rotation of product
- Filling shelves and showcases
- Ability to learn quickly
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Most be highly motivated and team oriented
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
- Strong customer service skills
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Previous experience is considered an asset
- Constant lifting of up to 10 lbs
- Constant standing, reaching, gripping
- Frequent bending, walking, twisting, pushing or pulling
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in-person to European Meats & Deli at 1149 Carrick Street.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.