Website Current River Dental
Join the team at Current River Dental in Thunder Bay! We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis. Our team is growing and we are looking for a unique individual to join our established team.
This role will include some chairside dental assisting with the dentists as well as sterilization duties (we follow all the IPAC guidelines).
Learn more about us here: https://currentriverdental.ca/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time Permanent offer
- NO evenings, NO weekends
- Competitive wages depending on experience
- Rigorous training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II program and licensed
- We are also open to new grads!
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Career-driven, self motivated, and fun team player
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.