Website Contact North | Contact Nord
Reporting to the Education & Training Advisor, the Student Recruitment & Services Representative position is based at our Dryden online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
- Help achieve annual registration target by spending at least 40% of the time directly generating registrations from residents in the communities I the assigned territory in online programs and courses offered by Ontario education and training providers
- Prepare and maintain the online learning centre to support students
- Provide technical support to students working from the online learning centre and from home
- Enter and update complete, accurate data in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool, ensuring all required fields are populated on a daily basis
- Coordinate logistics and supervise exams
- Offer encouragement and support to students to complete their current course and register in more courses as part of completing a program or furthering their education and training
- Submit a daily report listing the number of registrations generated and entered in the CRM, number of exams invigilated, number of follow-ups completed with clients, number of new clients responded to, number of referral partners contacted and responded to, specific steps taken to support clients attending the online learning centre, any major issues and how they were resolved, complaints and how they were handled. Flag any urgent or time-sensitive issues to the ETA. All timecard entries must be made on date worked.
- A secondary school diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant
- 1-3 years’ customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales position such as retail, call centre, business sales
- The ability to function verbally and in writing in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset
- Experience with or a willingness to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing
- Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Previous data entry experience
- Experience with or knowledge of online learning
- Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local hosts and other community stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit contactnorth.ca.