Township of Manitouwadge
- Minimum age of 18
- Emergency First Aid certificate an asset
- Smart Serve certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Flexible work schedule
- Customer service orientated
- Able to lift up to 25Ibs or more
September with the possibility of extension
DAYS PER WEEK
Flexible; includes evenings and weekends (approximately 25-35 hrs/week)
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, replenishing condiments etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, fryer and grill for shift
- Taking food orders and preparing food from the menu
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Storing all food properly
- Keeping a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Taking weekly food and supply inventory
- Serving and stocking alcohol
- Answering the phone, daily cashier responsibilities
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter by June 27 at 4:00pm to:
Director of Community and Economic Development 1 Mississauga Drive
P.O Box 910 Manitouwadge, Ontario
We thank all applicants who apply for this position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25 and will
only be used for candidate selection.
The Township of Manitouwadge is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AOOA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please contact the Clerk’s Department at email@example.com if you need assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.