Website City of Thunder Bay
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Superintendent of Administrative Services; is responsible to perform general office duties.
- Provide assistance with scheduling, payroll and accounts payable
- Answers public inquires/phone and recording messages and complaints.
- Data entry
- Perform general office duties.
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned.
- Must be a secondary school graduate or equivalent
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary program related to accounting, business or office administration
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be highly motivated and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively & concisely, both orally & in writing
- Ability to deal with the public and staff in a courteous and tactful manner
- Proficient in the use of computers and current related software (Word, Excel, and Adobe)
- Administrative skills would be an asset
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Must undergo a successful Criminal Records & Judicial Matters Check (CRJMC)
To apply for this job please visit careersen-thunderbay.icims.com.