White Lake Limited Partnership
Under the direction of Barrick’s immediate Supervisors and the PMFN Contract Supervisor, the Surface Belt Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning the surface belts and keeping them free of debris. The surface Belt Cleaner will work as part of the Labour Services Agreement between PMFN and Barrick Hemlo.
We are looking for someone who will commit to being part of a team, and is committed to good attendance and work habits.
- Clean surface belts
- Other surface jobs as requested
- Use of shovels, brooms, buckets, wheelbarrows, vacuums, and Bobcat
- To use proper PPE at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Lifting; repetitive and upwards of 55lbs
- Working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Physically demanding
- Working in all weather conditions
- Working in and around noise
- Dusty environment
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, physical and attend orientation
- Must be able to pass the physical demand analysis for the position
- Driver’s license and vehicle are an asset, as the successful candidate will be responsible for getting to and from work for all scheduled shifts
This position is currently only open to Pic Mobert First Nations Band members, but will be open to the public if no suitable candidate applies by the deadline.
All interested parties should email a resume to Annette Currie, Mining Manager for WLLP:
Please clearly mark: Resume – Belt Cleaner in the subject line.
Open Until Filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.